Major Duties & Responsibilities:
– Design and develop high quality test plans and test cases with emphasis on automation using Protractor, Rspec, and other related technologies.
– Work closely with Development and Program Management teams to provide feedback on design (product and technical) and user scenarios.
– Drive improvements in unit testing coverage, develop test suites, expand our automated testing harness, and automate end to end tests.
– Analyze defect patterns and drive test initiatives to resolve these to completion.
Design and develop test tools that allow our team to scale out to support new features.
– Work with feature teams to collect the right data to base decisions from.
Other duties as assigned.
– Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Sciences.
– A test mentality and methodology with a strong focus on end-to-end scenario testing.
– Experience with Agile development process and test engineering best practices.
– Understanding of performance and security issues, and its testing.
– Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
– High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
– Competitive salaries
– Annual Appraisals
– Health Care
– Transport Expense
– Fully funded tours & parties
– Accelerated learning and career growth!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com