Major Duties & Responsibilities:
– Cultivating engineering best practices within the web group, and, in conjunction with other senior engineers, company wide.
– Collaborating with other technical leaders to analyze complex feature requests and suggest implementation strategies.
– Estimate the time required to complete the work and provide quotes.
Performing moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities requiring research.
– Conducting unit testing (including mocking as needed) and integration testing on software.
– Mentoring junior engineers, and defining our engineering standards.
– Professional Training of subordinates to standard engineering practices.
– Adhering to ADS’s policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Sciences.
– 1+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails with strong emphasis on MVC and OOP.
– Experience with Agile development process and engineering best practices like continuous integration and unit testing.
– Understanding of performance and security issues, and their solutions when designing web-based applications.
– Excellent technical judgement to know when to use an off the shelf solution, and when to make a custom one.
– Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
– High energy level with strong motivation to meet delivery deadlines.
– Competitive salaries
– Annual Appraisals
– Health Care
– Transport Expense
– Fully funded tours & parties
– Accelerated learning and career growth!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com